Cryptocurrencies definitely require funding for their operations. This funding activity is referred to as an ICO. Initial Coin Offering is a means of raising funds through the offering of a new type of coin or a new cryptocurrency service.
- IDO (Initial Dex Offering)
- IEO (Initial Exchange Offering)
Copy trading bots from the top traders. Try it for FREE.
What is IDO ?
The Initial Dex Offering (IDO) is a kind of crowdfunding DEX platform which is a new way of fundraising in the crypto industry. IDO are often conducted when a project launches a coin or token through a decentralized liquidity exchange.
What are IEO ?
The Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) is a fundraising strategy in crypto projects carried out by a third party, namely the Exchange (CEX).
IEOs generally require more fees because they use exchanges as a place for crowdfunding, but most of the time the amount of funding they get is also higher.
There is one more crowdfunding in crypto, namely IGO. The Initial Game Offering (IGO) itself is a way of raising funds for the Game project in cryptocurrency. Generally a game project will also use its token for NFT transactions in the game.
Difference between IEO and IDO
- In IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) , it is more difficult to do crowdfunding because the terms on exchanges such as binance, bybit, MEXC are stricter than IDO (Initial Dex Offering).
- The fees for IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) are also more expensive because crowdfunding is done on large exchanges rather than IDO (Initial Dex Offering).
- IDO (Initial Dex Offering) is easier to do for new projects because the requirements are easier than IEO (Initial Exchange Offering).
- The level of safety / rugpull is greater in IDO (Initial Dex Offering) than IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) which are more heavily regulated.
Example of an IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) platform
Example of an IDO (Initial Dex Offering) platform
Join Coinmonks Telegram Channel and Youtube Channel learn about crypto trading and investing
#Cryptocurrency #Fundraising #Crowdfunding #Finance #Enjoyer #Coinmonks #Dec