Binance.US runs an unregistered exchange : SEC lawyer | Curated CoinCodeCap #3 March 2023 | by Coinmonks Team | Coinmonks | Mar, 2023
Crypto Regulation, DAO Wars, DeFi Sagas, Bitcoin Supremacy, and Digital Avatars, all here with market updates and a meme.
While Bitcoin paves the path for crypto mass adoption, Ethereum becomes the sword of Keyboard warriors. Here’s what happened to the market yesterday:
>What’s inside CCC ?
✅24/7 CCC Special support
✅24/7 on-demand analysis
✅24/7 Market updates
✅Best RRR-based calls
✅Risk Management Awareness
✅Capital protection awareness
✅Best NFT calls
✅Cornix supported calls
And much more 🔥
New plans awaiting to welcome ❗️❕@coincodecap_bot
- According to a Securities and Exchange Commission representative, Binance US is allegedly running an unlicensed commodities exchange in the United States.
- William Uptegrove of the SEC expressed worry that the sale and offering of Voyager’s VGX token have characteristics of securities transactions. Keep Reading »
- According to the company, Silvergate’s Silvergate Exchange Network will close as part of a risk-based decision.
- The closure of Silvergate Exchange Network won’t have an impact on other deposit-related services, according to Silvergate. Keep Reading »
- Circle has transferred a portion of its leftover USDC reserve deposits from Silvergate to other partner banks.
- Silvergate’s Exchange Network (SEN), which Silvergate Bank previously offered to the broader digital assets market, has been discontinued.
- The rundown of platforms severing ties with Silvergate Network now includes Circle, Coinbase, Galaxy, and Paxos. Keep Reading »
- Silvergate Bank was ordered to pay crypto lender BlockFi $9.85 million by a US bankruptcy court.
- The $10 million placed in the bank’s reserve account was released after negotiations between BlockFi and Silvergate. Keep Reading »
- The 2-year Standard plan comes down to $2.99/month.
The 2-year Plus plan — $3.99 /month.
The 2-year Complete plan — $5.29/month.
- The 1-year Standard plan comes down to $4.49/month.
The 1-year Plus plan — $5.49/month.
The 1-year Complete Plan — $6.79/month.
- The report claims that Crypto Capital Corp., a “shadow bank” held Tether funds before being shut down by authorities in 2018.
- The report alleges that Tether used controversial third parties that used hundreds of millions of dollars of seized assets and had connections to a designated terrorist organization.
- Tether has rubbished the report as “wholly inaccurate and misleading.” Keep Reading »
- Eric Peters will continue to serve as CEO of Coinbase Asset Management and ORDAM
- Under acquisition terms, ORDAM will continue to function as an independent entity under Coinbase, separated from their trading and exchange businesses. Keep Reading »
We saw the highest of Number of Sales on 31st December which was 18.6K and the Lowest of number of sales was recorded on 2nd January which was 12.9K. This Metric showed an overall Decrease.
LTC Price Analysis March 2023
LTC is a token of the platform Litecoin. Its current price is around $95.15 at the time of writing, with a low of $40.68, and it has a market cap of 6 billion dollars. Keep Reading »
TRX Price Analysis March 2023
TRX is a token of the platform Tron. Its current price is around $0.06955 at the time of writing, with a low of $0.0458, and it has a market cap of 6.3 billion dollars. Keep Reading »
FER Price Analysis February 2023
FER is a token of the platform Ferro. Its current price is around $0.03133 at the time of writing, with a low of $0.0301, and it has a market cap of 22 million dollars. Keep Reading »
APT Price Analysis February 2023
APT is a token of the platform Aptos. Its current price is around $14.08 at the time of writing, with a low of $3.09, and its market cap is 2.2 billion dollars. Aptos (APT) is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2022. It is designed to be a secure, decentralized, and scalable blockchain platform that allows developers to build decentralized applications (dApps) and deploy smart contracts. Keep Reading »
Get Ahead of the Curve: Invest in These Top 5 Cryptocurrencies in February 2023
Cryptocurrencies are ever-changing, with new projects and tokens entering the market daily. As we head into February 2023, several exciting cryptocurrencies are worth investing in. This article will examine the top 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in February 2023. Keep Reading »
Top 5 Crypto to Buy in 2023
The cryptocurrency market is one of the most volatile markets in the world, with a lot of uncertainty and risk.
However, it is still one of the best investment opportunities for long-term investors. Experts believe the crypto market will be worth around $200 trillion by 2030.
As of now, Bitcoin is only a fraction of this market, with more money likely to be in altcoins such as Ethereum. There are more than 20000 possible crypto assets to invest in today, and trying to find the best ones can be challenging. These are the top 5 cryptos to buy in 2023. Keep Reading »
Join Our Telegram Channel for on-demand Technical analyses
Clicking and Signing-up on platforms using our links on blog posts might help us earn as affiliates and keep our hopes high on providing you with the best information on the internet.
#Binance.US #runs #unregistered #exchange #SEC #lawyer #Curated #CoinCodeCap #March #Coinmonks #Team #Coinmonks #Mar