Did you know! 2.25 lakh Indians gave up citizenship and moved abroad in 2022
Highlights: 2.25 lakhs Indians emigrated abroad in 2022
- As per the Ministry of External Affairs, over 2 lakhs Indians have given up their citizenship to move abroad in 2022.
- It was revealed that Indians with a high net worth comprised most of the emigrant population.
- A list of 135 countries listed by the External Affairs of India whose citizenship Indians obtained.
- Residence by Investment is the process through which well-off Indians give up their citizenship.
*Looking to become a Permanent Resident abroad? Contact Y-Axis.
Residence by Investment
- Residence by Investment is a process through which well-off Indian families give up their citizenship.
- The wealthy Indians who revoke their Indian citizenship while in the country are termed Dollar Millionaires or HNI.
- HNIs are Indians with a net value of 8.2 crores who plan on giving up their citizenship to settle abroad.
- 3,47,000 Indians are a part of the HNI group or the Dollar Millionaires.
- The primary 9 Indian cities that have the most population of the HNI crowd are given below:
Why are Indians emigrating abroad?
- Better employment opportunities
- Finer quality of life
- Advanced education system
- Updated healthcare facilities
- Dignity of labor
- Flexible lifestyle
Planning to migrant overseas? Contact Y-Axis, world’s No.1 Immigration Company.
What are the benefits of a UAE Residence Visa?
Step by Step Guide to Australia PR Visa in 2023
#lakh #Indians #gave #citizenship #moved