Young immigrants of Quebec are going to benefit from $5.3 million in funding
Highlights: Quebec’s settlement services will benefit young immigrants
- Quebec’s young immigrants will benefit from a funding boost of about $5.3 million for settlement services.
- Quebec will be allowed to get up to 115,000 new permanent residents annually.
- Canada will be inviting a total of 1.45 million immigrants to the country in the next three years.
- Ottawa aims to on board 465,000 new permanent residents in 2023, 485,000 new PRs in 2024, and 500,000 in 2025.
*Check your eligibility through Y-Axis Quebec Skilled Immigration Points Calculator.
Quebec’s young immigrants are going to be benefitted by a funding boost of about $5.3 million for settlement services.
Where will the funding be utilized?
The money will be invested in organizations that provide settlement services in French for immigrants aged 14 years to 30+ years. These settlement services are part of Quebec’s Program to Accompany and Support Integration. This is also known as the Programme d’accompagnement et de soutien à l’intégration (PASI) in French.
The funding will also support thirteen projects that are undertaken by several non-profit organizations offering settlement services in every region, including the national capital region, Lanaudière, Montérégie, and Montréal.
*Willing to migrate to Quebec? Y-Axis is here to assist you in all the moves.
Below are the projects to be undertaken:
- Opportunities to learn about participation in public life in a democracy;
- The establishment of an advisory group for youth to participate in municipal affairs and develop their activities within the community.
- Multidisciplinary artistic events conceptualized and developed by the youth themselves.
- Activities to reach out to young immigrants who may feel isolated due to hearing impairments and empower them.
By 2025, the youth component of PASI to invest a little more than $1.2 million in the national capital region of Quebec, including $431,257 in the Lanaudière region, a little over $1.1 million in the Montérégie region, and about $2.5 million in Greater Montreal.
*Willing to apply for Canada PR visa? Get expert assistance from Y-Axis professionals.
Quebec to accept about 115,000 New Permanent Residents Annually
In the Immigration Levels Plan of 2023-2025, Ottawa aims to on board 465,000 new permanent residents in 2023, 485,000 new PRs in 2024, and 500,000 in 2025. Canada will be inviting a total of 1. 5 million immigrants to the country in the next three years.
Quebec will be allowed to get up to 115,000 new permanent residents annually.
Are you looking to migrate to Canada? Talk to Y-Axis, the World’s no.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
New Brunswick, Canada International Recruitment Event is now open for registrations. Reserve your spot!
Canada issued 667 ITAs in Express Entry PNP-only draw
Canada issued 550,000 study permits in 2022. Apply for 2023 intake now!
#Young #immigrants #Quebec #benefit #million #funding