27,195 new immigrants invited by the Canada PGP in 2022
Highlights: 27,195 new immigrants invited through PGP in 2022
- Canada’s Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP) invited 27,195 immigrants in 2022.
- Ottawa aims to allocate 465,000 candidates as permanent residents for the year 2023.
- A total of 1.45 million immigrants are set to be invited by Canada within the next three years.
- Canada invited 406,040 new permanent residents in 2021.
- Applicants are required to pay $1050 to sponsor a grandparent or parents.
- The processing time for the PGP application is 39 months.
Canada PGP in 2022
- Canada invited double the number of candidates compared to 2021 via the PGP program in 2022.
- Canada is working on rebuilding its PGP numbers as PGP is based on the current residents of Canada.
The table below lists the total number of candidates invited to the country through the PGP program.
|Year||Number of PGP invitees|
1.5 million Immigrants to be invited within 2025
The Canada Immigration levels plan 2023-2025 is given below –
|Immigration level plans||Permanent residents|
|2023||465,000 permanent residents|
|2024||485,000 permanent residents|
|2025||500,000 permanent residents|
Are you planning to migrate to Canada? Contact Y-Axis, the world’s No.1 overseas Immigration Company.
IRCC says ‘Canada visit visa holders can work in Canada, if they have a valid job offer’
Canada issued 667 ITAs in Express Entry PNP-only draw
#immigrants #invited #Canada #PGP