Anthony Albanese announced for Indian Degrees to be recognized in Australia.
Highlights: New Scholarship Program for Indians
- The Australian prime minister announced a scholarship for Indians to study in Australia.
- The “Australia-India Education Qualification Recognition Mechanism” program was finalized between India & Australia.
- The Deakin University of Australia plans to set up a foreign branch in the GIFT city of Gujarat, India.
- The commercial opportunities offered by Australian education give Indians a more convenient and innovative education system for Indian students.
*Check your eligibility with Y-Axis Australia Immigration points calculator
Australia – India Treaty
- An “Australia-India Education Qualification Recognition Mechanism” policy was introduced between India-Australia.
- Indians currently studying or have previously studied in Australia can now have their educational degrees recognized even back in their native country.
- The Australia-India educational treaty will offer more innovative and flexible ways of providing education to Indians.
- ‘The Maitri Scholarship” is the latest scholarship program introduced that facilitates Indians to study in Australia for up to 4 years.
- The new program encourages educational, cultural, and community relations between both countries.
Willing to study in Australia? Contact Y-Axis, world’s No.1 Immigration Company.
Found this article interesting? You may also like…
Australia and India signed framework for easy immigration paths for professionals & students. Apply now!
#Anthony #Albanese #announced #Indian #Degrees #recognized #Australia