Are you looking for a fresh start in 2023? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company with ambitious plans to become the brand for how immigration advice should be delivered? This is a rare opportunity to join OTB Legal as we continue our growth journey.
OTB Legal is a specialist immigration law firm based in Nottingham that helps families, individuals and businesses to visit, stay, live, study and work in the UK. Recognised by The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, we have considerable experience dealing with some of the most complex cases and a track record of delivering successful outcomes for our clients. Following continued success, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced personal immigration expert to join our amazing team.
Join the Personal Immigration Team
If you’re an experienced lawyer who is passionate about Personal Immigration, we want to hear from you. This is a unique chance to put your expertise to the test in a challenging and progressive environment that puts people’s individual needs first.
- 3 years of experience of dealing with Personal immigration applications including family and private life applications, EUSS applications, British citizenship and visit visas.
- Ability to deliver exceptional client care
- A self-motivated, friendly and professional individual who works well as part of a supportive team.
- Flexible working environment with zero micro-management
- Socially responsible company
- Shortlisted as Employer of the Year
- Living hours and living wage certified
- Generous holiday allowance
- Annual team bonuses
- Supportive, family-orientated environment
- Strong parental leave packages
- Four team days per year (racing, bowling, zombie apocalypse training and more…)
- Genuine ability to contribute to future growth
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
Apply by Friday 24 March, 12pm
READY TO GROW WITH US?
Hear from our Directors, for more detail on the role and a full job specification, please visit the vacancies page on our website: https://otb.legal/vacancies/