4,800 ITAs, CRS 488. Register EOI now!
Highlights to Latest Express Entry draw issued 4,800 ITAs with a CRS of 488. Register your EOI now!
- IRCC issued 4,800 ITAs in the 13th Express Entry draw of 2023, inviting candidates from all programs.
- Candidates needed to have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 488 to be eligible for the invitations.
- This draw marked the first all-program draw since April 26, considering candidates from the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Canadian Experience Class, and the Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- 589 candidates received ITAs in a PNP-specific draw on May 10, which exclusively considered Express Entry candidates nominated by Canadian provinces.
- 2023 Express Entry draws had varying candidate numbers, frequencies, and types. March stood out with over 21,000 ITAs, the second-highest ever.
*Want to work in Canada? Check your eligibility through Y-Axis Canada Skilled Immigration Points Calculator.
Canada Express Entry Draw Invites 4,800 Candidates in the Thirteenth Express Entry Draw of 2023
In the 13th Express Entry draw of 2023, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) extended 4,800 invitations to apply Invitation to Apply (ITAs) to candidates from all three programs managed under the Express Entry application management system. This all-program draw, which required candidates to having a CRS score of 488 were invited in this draw.
|Date of draw||Invitations To Apply||CRS Cut-off Score||Immigration Program|
|May 24, 2023||4800||488||All Program|
The IRCC’s decision to hold an all-program draw signals a return to the holistic selection process that considers candidates from all programs. By adopting this approach, the government aims to attract a diverse pool of skilled workers and professionals, facilitating Canada’s economic growth and development.
PNP-Specific Draw Preceded All-Program Draw
Prior to the all-program draw, the IRCC conducted a specific PNP draw on May 10. This draw targeted candidates within the Express Entry pool who had received nominations from Canadian provinces. By prioritizing these candidates, the IRCC strengthens the selection process for immigration, aligning with provincial labour market needs.
*Need step-by-step guidance to apply for Canada PR visa? Talk to Y-Axis, world’s No.1 Overseas Immigration Consultant.
Varied Patterns Observed in Express Entry 2023
The Express Entry system in 2023 has displayed diverse patterns in inviting candidates, draw frequency, and draw types. IRCC conducted four program-specific draws from February 1 to March 1, including the first-ever draw dedicated to the FSWP.
Increased Activity in February and March
In 2023, IRCC held 3 draws in February, 4 draws in March and invited over 21,000 candidates. These increased activities reflect Canada’s commitment to attracting skilled workers and professionals amidst the ongoing recovery from the global pandemic.
For recent Canada immigration updates, follow Y-Axis Canada Immigration News page.
#ITAs #CRS #Register #EOI